Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo Essay - Winter Camp 2014


Hello, I am Ji Hyeon. Today I want to introduce GLPS winter camp with photos.
It is the first time to went this camp, so I want to tell you a lot of things. 
But, have only 7 photos, I will tell you about these 7 photos. It is about me, 
and about GLPS camp.


This is Dasan building. It has speech class and computer room.
 I write blog and do speech in here. There's a Chung Mu  building near it.
And  Also it has nurse's office too. I didn't get hurt until now. But I have cold, 
so I think I should go there today.


This is my shoes. Originally I have other shoes but, yesterday I had gym class, so I wear my sneakers. Also, yesterday was snowy. So my shoes got wet. I like snowy day, but I don't like getting wet. I need rain boots like Mr.Ganse.
He's always wears rain boots.
This is dormitory. Me, and my friends,our PA and TA are sleep and have meal in here.
It has a great heats. So inside there is very warm. Even though snow outside.
I always wait lunch and dinner time. Because meals are really delicious and 
I can meet my roommates in our room.

She is our Presentation TA. She is very kind to us. And she is good at dancing.
 Also she has great boyfriend. I like her. because she is very kind and pretty.

This is small assembly hall. It's in Dasan building and every Sunday,  I watch movie. Because my club activity is Movie. Also sometimes I watch debate or presentation here. 

This is computer room. I use computer here in speech-writing class. I like the class.  I usually write blog here. I like to write post in my own blog.

She is my speech- writing teacher, Ms. Heike. I did a lot of things with her. Like blogging etc. Only two days left in GLPS camp. I am so sad. Because I enjoyed speech-writing class.
  



2 comments:

  1. I also love snowy days! Winter in KMLA is always beautiful. Last year, it still snowed in March. Thank you for sharing great stories and pretty pictures. I can see that you are having a great time in GLPS. Keep up with the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure having you in my class Jihyeon and thanks for writing great posts. I enjoyed reading your experience of the GLPS camp - keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete