Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bucket List

Hello I am Ji Hyeon. Today, I will tell you my bucket list. There are 7 things that I want to do before I die exactly.

1. Go to Italia and Canada.

I want to go these countries. 
First, Italia. I like art. Drawing, painting, carving...etc.
Italia is the country of art. There are lots of beautiful buildings and pictures. So I want to see them and draw them.
Also I want to go to Canada. I heard that Canada has huge parks. Which is bigger than Korea. I want to go there and one of the reason is that my mom wants to go Canada. She said Canada has the queen. I want to see her and also her castles.

2.  Bungee jump

I've never done bungee jump so I want to do someday.
It will be really excited and fun!!


3. Make cloth for my mom

When I was young, my dream was fashion designer. Because I like drawing and coordination.  However it isn't not my dream now, but I want to make cloth for my mom. My mom always buy me and my brother's clothes. But she doesn't buy her cloth usually. So I want to make cloth for mom, by my own design.

4. Speak 5 languages.

There are so many languages in this world. And they have their own pronunciation and common. So I want to learn 5 languages For example English, German, French, Chinese, Russian etc.

5. Voluntary in Africa

There are people who still poor even a lot of countries helping. So, I want to go there and help them.

6. Go to Mt. Geumgang.

Now, Korea is a divided country. So we can't go Mt. Geumgang. Because it's in North Korea. I want to go there with my family.

7. Travel with my friends.

I never travel with my friends. I went trip only with my family. So I want to go travel with my friends.

These are my bucket list. I want to do it someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment